Saturday, July 17, 2010

Six Years


In the last six years, Melissa and I have...
  • got married
  • moved to North Carolina
  • honeymooned in St Thomas
  • taught at a year round elementary school
  • moved to New Jersey
  • lived at the Jersey Shore for two months
  • helped start Bethel Prep, a classical and Christian school
  • bought a house
  • had our first daughter
  • had our second daughter
  • got pregnant with our third daughter
  • become Reformed Christians
It has been an amazing ride and these are only the highlights. God has abundantly blessed us and we are thankful. Above all, I am thankful for a beautiful bride who becomes more beautiful with each passing year and who has been willing to become a main character in the story of my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the two of you. You have a gorgeous family and are so blessed with your two beautiful daughters...Enjoy your day :D

Anonymous said...

Everything sounds great as God has blessed you, except I do not understand, "You became Reformed Christians".

What does that mean? I cannot find that in my Bible?

Does that mean I am a deformed Christian? :)