Saturday, July 15, 2006

WOW! What a great class and what a great year! I have never taught a more talented class than this bunch. I already miss seeing everyone. Graduation was a lot of fun, but I was sad to see this group go. The talent in the pic to the left is amazing. There are lawyers, doctors, athletes, veterinarians, you name it, all in this class picture. Of course they know how it have a little fun too...

















And this is what happens when Mrs. Melahn gives them too much sugar...



















I want to thank all of the students for their hard work!!! And all the parents for their help and support.

THE GIFT...words cannot express how thankful I am for the end-of-year gift. I think this pic shows my shock...

THANK YOU! AND THANKS FOR A WONDERFUL YEAR.

KEEP IN TOUCH!

No comments: