Wednesday, January 13, 2010

We're Back...

Howdy ya'll. Did you miss us?

We are ready to roll out our new design here at the Canney Family Blog. I now have a co-author, my lovely wife Melissa. Melissa, say hi...

The two of us have agreed to begin to post regularly, as in once a week each. Melissa will be posting about motherhood, being a wife and life in general. My posts will be centered more on Christianity, education and culture. I am going to try to post each Tuesday and Melissa will be finding a day that works good for her.

As a little teaser of what is to come, I have been reading Twilight as part of a deal with a co-worker and I look forward to posting my thoughts on the book here.

Cheers.

3 comments:

Saul said...

Welcome back!

Joe said...

Thanks. It is fun to have Melissa on board too.

Anonymous said...

It will be interesting to see your thoughts on Twilight. I have read the series--before it became popular.