Sunday, March 25, 2007

Nursery Surprise


Melissa was out of town for the weekend for a wedding shower, thus I decided to surprise her by painting the nursery. I could not have done it without helpo, though...so I entrusted my co-worker Lisa to 'help' me. Help as in tell me what the heck to do, because I have not painted in a few decades - I was clueless.



Lisa the Leader


We knew what Melissa wanted - pink and brown, separated by a chair rail. However, it was a bit tricky. Lisa came over around 2 and we went to work...buying paint and supplies, prepping the room and finally beginning to paint.





Things went great and we knocked out the nursery in a day!






Melissa was happy and very surprised!






1 comment:

Saul said...

That IS a nice surprise! I hope Melissa likes pink... or the surprise is on you.