Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Can You Tell Me How To Get...

Yes, yes...I have heard the cries of my people, Canney Family Nation demanding for posts. I know there have been many of an angry Town Hall Meetings across the nation screaming for a new post. Well here you go, my people...


The Canney Family recently journeyed north of Philadelphia for a day of fun in the sun at Sesame Place. After stopping to sing for directions, we safely arrived to begin our day. It was Addison, Melissa and myself, along with our friends Rob and Christy, with their almost two year old son, Caleb.

We splashed in the water, rode rides, changed poopy diapers, watched shows, took in a parade, changed more poopy diapers, ate lunch, splashed some more, stared in amazement at poor parenting, more rides, more food and then more diapers. Whew what a day. All in all, the napless kids did great and we, the parents, managed to keep it together too.

Here is a link to more pictures (and more of my skin) than you probably would like to see, but it appeases the grandparents so I do what I must.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Saul said...

Hooray for poor parenting.