Saturday, November 04, 2006

SURPRISE!

Dirty Pop
On Oct 28th my wonderful wife threw a very surprising surprise birthday party for me. I was extremely shocked, but the shock wore away quickly with the opportunity to visit and celebrate with so many family and friends.
Words cannot express how happy and touched I was to see everyone. I think at least 13 people had come from out of state. My buddy Saul and his wife Michele have already sent some photos, a few of which I have posted here.
I had been praying and hoping for a party. Needless to say, my prayers were answered. Melissa had done enough 'stuff' to keep me off guard...I did not expect a party. Thus, I was overcomed by everyone that was there. I had a hard time keeping my emotions inside, which was fine by me.

The Canney Clump

Thank you to everyone! I appreciate your coming and your gifts.

If you were unable to attend, clear your calendar for October 2016!

POP QUIZ:

Identify the Canney

A. Jim on left, Joe on right

B. Joe on left, Jim on right

C. They are both Joe

D. They are both Jim

1 comment:

The Kura Family said...

Skimmed through your blog tonight. Under 6 minute mile for 26 miles? You crazy bro! I once ran a sub 6 minute mile at Mount Union for hoops. Good for you!

Jon

It was so good to catch up the other night...the pictures are fun to see, you both look great! Chat soon!

Love,
Gina